On the one hand, it is necessary to put into practice some basic tips to eliminate the shine and on the other hand, we suggest you try this recipe of a homemade lotion that you can apply every day.
Keep in mind:
- Drink water. Good hydration allows your body to eliminate toxins and thus avoid the appearance of imperfections and fat.
- Clean yourself up in the morning and at night. Perform a daily routine to eliminate the contamination and agents that become impregnated in your skin throughout the day. Use light gels.
- Exfoliate. Helps keep skin clean and free of impurities and removes dead cells. Do it at least once a week.
- Wear a mask. They are excellent at opening pores, removing impurities and absorbing excess oil from the skin. Be sure to use them once a week, after the peel.
- Tonify. They remove impurities, are used after daily cleansing, and after exfoliation or mask. They help to close the pores preventing blackheads or blackheads from coming out.
- Avoid stress and anxiety. These two emotions, separately or together, produce excess oiliness in your face. The tension generates the release of toxins. Avoid getting nervous.
- To have a good and balanced diet. The key is to increase your intake of vegetables and fruits, as this will not only improve the appearance of your skin but your entire body.
It is a preparation of rice water, which has properties that balance the production of sebum in the face.
How to prepare it?
Soak ¼ cup of organic rice in a cup of water (250 ml) and let stand for 20 minutes.
Stir the rice, filter the liquid and pour into a spray bottle.
Finally, you only have to spray your face with the lotion three times a day.
If you use the lotion every day you will notice very good results in a couple of weeks. This tonic only lasts four days and should be kept in the refrigerator.
Rice water has multiple benefits for the skin. One of its main benefits is that it works as a natural lightening agent, so it can reduce blemishes and other skin alterations.
Another important benefit is that it helps to soften and provides tonicity.
Applying rice water to the skin of the face can also relieve irritation and redness caused by the sun, food and other factors.
Because of its inositol content, rice water also promotes the growth of healthy cells, prevents wrinkles and diminishes the appearance of enlarged pores.